decomposition book.: You fail at life.
It’s fucking hilarious how people remember the bad things and not the good. You can have the best reputation yet have it be brought down by the smallest of things that don’t even match up to the good that you have done. It’s like trust, isn’t it? Trust takes a long time to build. A good name takes…
- a-predator-posing likes this
- beckyphan said: only evil people want to see others fail! ): and technically couldn’t we gossip about good things? but really interesting points! i think i gotta formulate my own theory on this (:
- beckyphan likes this
- thaomeep likes this
- samiosas likes this
- thomppson reblogged this from joemeas and added:
- timothyddo likes this
- princess-naomii reblogged this from joemeas
- joemeas reblogged this from katherinevo and added:
- elisabethan likes this
- joemeas said: Don’t even get me started.
- joemeas likes this
- knnguyen23 reblogged this from katherinevo
- knnguyen23 likes this
- anhlay likes this
- samiosas said: What happened?
- katherinevo posted this